I am so excited that you are here and reading this & I can't wait to get to know you better.
My journey as a therapist started in Hungary in 2009 when I became a medical massage therapist. I was always interested in reflexology too and in 2013 I qualified. I am also a full member at Association of Reflexologist. Over the years I have attended so many courses including Pregnancy massage and reflexology, Baby Massage and Reflexology, Reflexology Lymphatic Drainage, Massage in oncology care, Organic Facial treatments.
In 2010 I moved to the UK and in 2012 I started my own business (Relax-therapy) offering reflexology and massage services to busy women and their family members.
I believe that everyone deserves to be able to relax and feel good about themselves. My mission is to help them achieve this by providing them with the best possible service at all times.
"I want to help you find yourself again."
- Your Relax Therapist, Bea
Getting to know me
Here are 7+ things to know about me...
1) I was born and grew up in Hungary.
2) My Mum is a primary school teacher, and my Dad is a farmer.
3) I love animals—especially cats! We had it all when I was growing up: pigs, chickens, geese, goats, cats, dogs, pigeons... even a horse!
4) I ran the Brighton Marathon in 2017 for Cats Protection and I ran my first London Marathon for cats in 2022. I am training for Vitality London 10000 for Parkinson's UK.
5) I'm married to Miklos, and our names are identical to my parents' names: Miklos and Beata.
6) You might also be interested in knowing that I have never drunk coffee. But I love how it smells.
7) I have two younger sisters . Our names start with letter B: Beata (39), Borbala (32), Bernadett (31).
7+1) Once I dislocated my left elbow during horse riding.